We are looking for an Account Director (AD) to support the retention and growth of healthy client relationships and the strategic growth of sustainable, profitable revenue. The AD leads accounts with a well-rounded perspective across excellence in delivery, anticipating growth opportunities, developing strong agency team dynamics, and, ultimately, earning the trust of clients. The AD applies intelligence, insight, and adaptability to accomplish their mission and uses all agency capabilities to address client challenges. The AD possesses a solid understanding of business, marketing, and brand dynamics as well as the curiosity and drive to help clients solve problems and realize their potential.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a deep understanding of client products, business strategies, and channels to enhance POP’s partnership both tactically and strategically
- Meet or exceed annual revenue growth goals as defined by the agency
- Work with the Business Development team in building a plan for new client acquisition and lead development of proposals, presentations, and pitch strategy for existing clients and new opportunities
- Partner with Program Management to effectively grow existing accounts, including identifying opportunities to expand POP’s footprint
- Serve as champion and advocate for both client and agency teams
- Promote and facilitate a culture of inclusion and collaboration
- 5-7 years successful account management experience, preferably digital, consulting, or advertising industries
- Solid understanding and experience in marketing and advertising with emphasis on digital marketing, strategy, analytics, technology, and emerging trends
- History of success with various project types including platforms, applications, mobile, campaigns, digital environments, and strategic consulting
- Bachelor’s degree with a business or marketing focus preferred; agency experience a must; client-side marketing experience a plus
We are POP. We work hard. We’re professional. We stay humble. We are coders and craftspeople, as hardworking and eclectic as the city itself. We believe that how something works is as important as how it looks. We build things better than they need to be. We value craft over hype. We partner with brands that value ideas over egos. Pioneers at heart and stoic to the core.
What’s In It For You
POP offers competitive compensation and full benefits. We pay 100% of the healthcare premiums for all our employees. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, AD&D, Life Insurance, and 401k with employer match.
We host many annual celebrations for employees and family members to show love for POPsters. Additionally, each year, we offer generous paid time off, an extended winter break, and recognize individuals for 10 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we believe in the importance of work/life balance!
POP is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment. POP will not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected] (mailto:[email protected])