Lead Category Account Manager
You're a quick-thinking, project-focused, action-oriented, executional powerhouse!
From partnering with Roundel Account Executives and Vendors/brands in understanding the strategic and financial goals, to leading POP or Target in India through the creative execution, you are key to bringing success to Vendors/brands and Roundel.
POP seeks a Roundel Lead Category Account Manager. This role will support internal Client defined initiatives and workflows. Their primary focus will be coordinating projects and communication between vendors, internal and external agencies. The Roundel Lead Category Account Manager will remain objective and keep budget guidelines as priority when selecting whether to send the work to POP or Target in India. The principle duties and responsibilities for this role may include the following:
What You’ll Do
- Serve as post-sales lead contact for vendor/brand clients to ensure program objectives/test plans are recommended, evaluated and executed, and financial goals are met
- Use business processes and systems, industry knowledge, and best practices to define project strategy, objectives, scope and requirements based on program strategy
- Effectively present, communicate and manage expectations regarding project and business strategies, statuses, and key decisions within project teams and larger organization; lead issue resolution with partner teams
- Partner with POP and Target in India to kick-off the creative and development execution, and with Roundel Product and Ad Operations to drive innovation and support risk taking to enhance the guest experience and drive revenue growth
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree, with a business or marketing focus preferred; and/or equivalent experiences
- Minimum of 2-4 years digital marketing, media execution and analytics experience (retail experience preferred); advertising agency experience a plus
- Agility to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Ability to work through ambiguity