Senior Project Manager
You love a good puzzle.Creatives, developers, clients, budgets, deadlines…everything has its place. There is no challenge too big with you leading the charge!
POP is looking for a Senior Project Manager to cultivate strong client relationships and deliver customer-focused solutions. Senior PMs manage and deliver high-quality, complex digital projects and campaigns. They ensure the project team meets and exceeds the objectives of each project both on-time and on-budget.
What You’ll Do
- Proven track record of running successful projects
- Predict and manage cost and schedule overruns; estimate the impact as it relates to resource allocation, budget and timeline
- Establishing solid working relationships with clients
What We’re Looking For
- 7+ years project management, must have experience in the digital agency space, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must be highly organized, able to manage multiple projects at any given time and able to delegate appropriate tasks to others
- Comfort with financial and resourcing deliverables (including but not limited to resource forecasting, invoicing, developing statements of work, tracking actuals and financial reporting)