Put all the pieces in place.
Lots of different places, actually. Creatives here. Clients there. Ideas and budgets and deadlines everywhere. But that’s a good thing, because a sharp leader like you is coordinating the action.
POP seeks a Program Director who will be senior leader at POP. Program Directors provide leadership while keeping their finger on the pulse of day-to-day activities for a group of accounts across a book of business. They are able to combine excellent project management skills, strategic thought leadership and strong management of multiple direct reports. They develop and maintain best practices for a line of business (LOB), as well as across the department, and ensure the goals are being met. Program Directors manage and mentor multiple direct reports and ensure that POP project management and operational processes are being followed. They work closely with Client Services to help structure and shape incoming accounts and are comfortable interfacing with clients at all levels. Program Directors also serve as the primary point of escalation for any and all things delivery related for their portfolio.
The Program Director leads delivery for both long-standing and new client engagements. Projects vary from in-depth strategy and campaign work to complex CMS implementations. The Program Director should be skilled in overseeing successful delivery across all project types.
What You'll Do
- Manage a large scale multi-million dollar LOB while leading, training and mentoring a team of Project Managers to ensure the highest level of client service, project execution and delivery
- Predict and manage cost and schedule overruns; estimate the impact as it relates to resource allocation, budget and timeline
- Review and approve all estimates and contracts; as well as represent Project Management in RFPs and pitches
- Set priorities and proactively solve problems with a fierce attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 15+ years PM experience in the digital space as well as managing direct reports
- Must be highly organized and able to manage a large scale Account/ LOB (including successful financial performance, satisfied clients, and successful growth of direct reports)
- Deep knowledge of financial and resourcing deliverables (including but not limited to revenue forecasting, invoicing, contract development, staffing forecasts)