Strategist - Contract
I have an idea!You inspire and delight clients with your concepts and insights. You’re up on market trends and lead by example. There’s no such thing as, “out of ideas!”
POP seeks a Freelance Strategist for a contract engagement. We need someone with an independent streak who is internally driven to discover fresh and compelling insights that will lead the development of digitally grounded marketing strategies. If you have a track record of providing insights that are clever, innately curious that inspire powerful creative platforms we have place for you. Our ideal candidate is able to ask the big questions, champion the customer and act as collaborative leader.
What You’ll Do
- Act as a thought leader, leading daily strategic discussions, bringing new ideas and insights to clients on a regular basis, along with competitive, user and market insights.
- Lead strategic planning activities and analyze consumer and market space and trends.
- Develop strategies based on key insights, findings, recommendations and research.
- Analyze data, consumer research and marketplace trends to identify opportunities for clients.
- Identify opportunities for extending campaigns or programs across multiple platforms (web, mobile, social and other emerging media).
What We’re Looking For
- A cross-disciplinary team player. You have experience working with diverse disciplines.
- A track record of presenting and collaborating with senior leadership, both on the agency and client side.
- Experience conducting primary and secondary research to determine insights for go-to-market strategies.
- Significant client-facing experience, working with Fortune 500 clients in the technology space.
- Experience working with User Experience and Analytics disciplines and deliverables.
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related subject and a minimum of five years of experience as a strategist or planner, preferably at a digital agency, agency experience required.