Senior Visual Designer
You see the world a little differently.Your passion for design is unmatched and your attention to detail is impeccable.
POP seeks a Senior Visual Designer to help concept and create inspiring and thoughtful digital experiences for our clients. Working under the direction of the project lead (Creative Director and/or Visual Design Director), as a Senior Designer, you have the remarkable ability to take a creative strategy and translate it into a tactical solution. You are just as comfortable working in a collaborative environment with UX architects, copywriters, and interactive developers, as you are on your own.
What You’ll Do
- Must have the ability to concept and design compelling solutions that align with the overall creative strategy
- Must be present through the entire design life cycle, from producing rough concepts to delivering a polished design solution
- Drive improvements of design team deliverables, practices, and processes
- Stay informed and share industry best practices
- Inspire and mentor design team-members
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor degree in Graphic Design, Digital Design or Visual Design
- Minimum 4 years of agency experience in interactive and mobile design
- Experience working with internal partners in multiple offices
- Ability to organize and self-direct to meet deadlines
- Must be fluent (written and verbal) in the English language