They have questions, you have answers.
Your attention to detail is uncanny. Working with confidential information is second nature. You believe employees and prospective hires should all have a positive experience. Not to mention you love to help people.
POP seeks a HR Coordinator to assist with the administration of HR and Workplace Experience functions, including benefit and performance management coordination, responding to employee questions, maintaining personnel files and HRIS data, running reports, scheduling interviews and reference checking when required, and drafting documents and presentations.
What You'll Do
- Work a consistent schedule 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
- Update and maintain HR related policies and personnel files
- Ensure the accuracy of all employee information and benefit enrollments in the HRIS to provide vendors with accurate eligibility information
- Assist new hire orientation, 401K inquires, scheduling trainings, distributing benefit enrollment materials and determine eligibility
- Assist with scheduling trainings and interview loops, distributing benefit enrollment materials and respond to questions
- Support internal workplace experience efforts including event setup, ordering, restocking and general office upkeep
- Cover reception lunch and breaks, answering a not-especially-busy multi-line phone system and transfer calls to the appropriate contact; greeting clients, visitors and assisting with any meeting prep
- Maintain all tracking logs
- 1+ years of customer service experience in a fast-paced environment
- 1+ years of experience in HR or benefits administration strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field preferred
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Proven skills in high level customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience working with an HRIS preferred
- You are able to meet deadlines and handle confidential information
- You have strong organizational skills and consistently follow through
- You raise issues proactively and in a timely manner
- You have superior customer service skills