Associate Creative Director
You make big ideas look simple.
You know how to come up with the big idea and how to lead a team to land on it.
POP has a need for an Associate Creative Director who is a relentless in pursuit of great creative, who possesses the combination of experience, talent, and instincts, that drives them to deliver stunning concepts on time, on budget, and on brief.
The Associate Creative Director is hands on, serving as an example for the creative team and a champion for the creative process. They know how to translate briefs into an amazing concepts and how to lead teams to realize a vision including quickly pulling the plug on dead ends and pushing through on concept others may not see.
The Associate Creative Director is a remarkable presenter and advocate for POP, with the experience to serve as point person for creative on the projects they lead and partner with internal teams to grow the accounts they are on.
Interested? Show us your stuff! Please be sure to include a portfolio for review.
What You'll Do
- Lead a team of creatives from conceptual development to project delivery
- Drive creative brainstorm sessions and ideation
- Support for new business initiatives on the account you are on and POP all up
- Work with a cross-disciplinary teams to help define and execute concept direction that is highly creative and meet the clients’ business needs
What We Are Looking For
- 8-10 years as a professional creative with at least 2 years of experience managing a creative team
- Proven ability to develop big ideas and campaign creative
- Experience leading and mentoring junior creatives
- Experience in digital marketing including, web, mobile, social and emerging platforms
- Proven ability maintain strong relationships with project teams and clients
- Please submit an online portfolio or URL for consideration