Business Program Manager
You love a good puzzle.There is no challenge too big with you leading the charge!
POP is looking for an experienced business operations manager with strong consultative and program management skills. Reporting to the Director Marcom in the Surface Commercial business group, the Business Program Manager will be responsible for business reviews, business process, budget planning and forecasting, and ongoing performance analysis.
What You’ll Do
- Play a key role in driving cross group collaboration and accountability, serve as a strategic resource for business reviews and planning meetings, and be a trusted advisor to managers within the Surface Commercial business group.
- Lead annual strategic planning activities, including quarterly & monthly business reviews across all demand generation MarCom channels.
- Support and participate in strategic initiatives or cross-group projects contributing to the overall channel strategy. In partnership with the Marcom Lead, create and implement accurate plans and develop success metrics and communication approach for these initiatives and projects.
- Own management of team financials: spend planning and forecasting, marketing budget and OPEX. Lead and orchestrate team activities to interlock with the Surface BG rhythms around these areas. (< 10% of workload)
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of related experience in finance, marketing, or business operations in roles of impact and autonomy.
- Detail oriented & thorough, with ability to think “big picture” and understand the key trends and levers that drive Microsoft’s Surface business.
- Working knowledge and familiarity of Microsoft’s ROB process, MS Sales and other financial and business operations tools is ideal.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make data driven decisions, ability to simplify complex ideas into easily understandable concepts for communications.
- Strong project management skills with exceptional organization skills and ruthless follow up.
- Bachelor’s degree required. An MBA in Business, Finance, Computer Science and/or Marketing is preferred.