Senior UX Designer
We are looking for a Senior User Experience Designer who enjoys collaborating with strategists, creatives and technologists to shape great brand experiences. You understand the user-centered design process and are able to both conduct research and to design experiences with clients, customers and team members. You are confident and inspiring. Your key role is to collaborate across disciplines to define, document, and create innovative and memorable experiences.
What You’ll Do
- Facilitate and collaborate with multi-disciplinary project teams on a wide range of clients and technology platforms
- Work closely with the Strategy and Technology teams to define project objectives, user needs, content requirements, and technical specifications
- Conduct assessments of existing properties, and synthesize findings into best practices for usability, content, and experience design
- Create and document compelling interaction design solutions via findings, personas, journeys, mental models, site maps, prototypes and detailed annotated wireframes that illustrate user needs, experience structure, process flow, layout, and informational relationships
- Conduct stakeholder interviews, user research, usability studies and competitive audits, and convert findings into insights that impact design
- Create low-, medium-, and /or high-fidelity prototypes that inform the design process
- Design and facilitate user testing sessions
- Present concepts and deliverables to internal stakeholders and clients
- Contribute innovative ideas to and participate in new business pitches
- Portfolio that includes examples of the complete User Experience design process within project case studies including setting strategy, defining scope, exploring structure, and creating annotated wireframes
- Proven experience as a senior-level UX contributor on executions including digital products, e-commerce platforms, websites, mobile applications, and interactive and immersive experiences
- Proficiency in design tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, and Sketch
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written skills
- A multi-tasker who enjoys working collaboratively on multiple projects with interdisciplinary teams
- 7+ years of experience in the user experience field at a digital agency
- A bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Information Science, Library Science, Human Factors or related subject, or equivalent experience
We are POP. Digitally centered and design obsessed, we transform insights into ideas to deliver results-oriented campaigns and robust, flexible technology platforms.
What’s In It for You
POP offers competitive compensation and full benefits. We pay 100% of the healthcare premiums for all our employees. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, AD&D, Life Insurance, and 401k with employer match.
We host many annual celebrations for employees and family members to show love for POPsters. Additionally, each year, we offer generous paid time off, an extended winter break, and recognize individuals for 10 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we believe in the importance of work/life balance!
POP is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment. POP will not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected]