Senior Analyst, FP&A
We are looking for a Senior Analyst in FP&A to join the Finance team. The Senior Analyst role is responsible for owning and managing the agency’s financial forecasting process as well as partnering with business stakeholders to enable and drive financially informed decision-making. As a Senior Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work at all levels of the agency, providing insights and leading operational programs that have critical impact on the financials of the business. The key responsibilities of the FP&A Senior Analyst include forecast modeling, budgeting, financial analysis, management reporting, contract management, client profitability reporting, and analysis.
What You’ll Do
- Own and maintain detailed and dynamic financial models that are powered by data to inform planning, budgeting, and quarterly forecasts.
- Own the creation of monthly agency & client financial reporting and lead monthly Financial Performance meetings with Operations leadership and Client teams.
- Use your experience and communication skills to frame and translate the outputs of your financial analysis into impactful insights and compelling recommendations.
- Participate in new business by providing project and retainer fee pricing proposals as well as supporting new and existing client negotiations.
- Work with Program Management and Client leads to build detailed client facing financial trackers that are insightful and easy to view.
- Maintain Master Services Agreements and ensure that all contractual obligations are disseminated and followed.
- Support business operation programs to drive greater financial performance.
- Work on ad hoc reporting requirements as requested by Client Engagement, Program Management, and Finance teams.
- You have extensive experience with Excel and a deep understanding of model architecture and formula efficiency
- You have a strong foundation in accounting or financial planning & analysis; agency and project management experience is a plus.
- You may have worked with NetSuite in the past, which is a big plus, maybe even Mavenlink, a plus as well.
- You are a structured problem solver with the ability to frame and reason through sophisticated business problems, sometimes in the face of ambiguity or imperfect information
- You are a self-starter who is proactive, curious, and not afraid to seek out projects independently
- You have strong negotiating abilities, creativity, and diplomacy.
- You hold yourself to a high standard on promoting and facilitating a culture of inclusion and collaboration
We are POP. We work hard. We’re professional. We stay humble. We are coders and craftspeople, as hardworking and eclectic as the city itself. We believe that how something works is as important as how it looks. We build things better than they need to be. We value craft over hype. We partner with brands that value ideas over egos. Pioneers at heart and stoic to the core.
What’s In It for You
POP offers competitive compensation and full benefits. We pay 100% of the healthcare premiums for all our employees. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, AD&D, Life Insurance, and 401k with employer match.
We host many annual celebrations for employees and family members to show love for POPsters. Additionally, each year, we offer generous paid time off, an extended winter break, and recognize individuals for 10 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we believe in the importance of work/life balance!
POP is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment. POP will not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected]