The world is your thesaurus.And you’re not afraid to use it. You have an unmatched penchant for producing the perfect written word and an undying love of its possibility. Most of all, you know when to be brief, and when it’s time to unleash a mighty torrent of verbal glory.
POP seeks a Senior Copywriter to help drive creativity on our accounts. You will develop content direction for the customer experience, while vigorously protecting the client’s voice and tone. You are imaginative, collaborative and comfortable working within a project team to concept and develop exceptional digital experiences.
What You’ll Do
- Drive creative brainstorm sessions and lead client presentations
- Demonstrate the ability to write in a wide range of voices and styles
- Have the ability to develop conceptual ideas that align with overall creative strategy and communicate them through creative writing
- Consistently and constantly advocate for the best possible creative solutions
What We’re Looking For
- A fantastic portfolio at least 6 years’ experience in advertising
- Experience in web, mobile, social and emerging platforms
- Previous experience working with large retail brands
- Ability to work with a wide variety of creative team members
- Work on multiple projects, small or large, with various project leads