Senior Content Strategist
I have a story!You view every piece of content as a chance to tell a powerful story and an opportunity to connect people to positive experiences. You inspire and delight clients with your passion for dotting every “i" and crossing every “t.” You’re up on market trends and lead by example. And, you personify “one story leads to another.”
POP has an upcoming need for a contract Senior Content Strategist with an independent streak to discover fresh and compelling insights that will lead to the development of digitally grounded content strategies. If you have a track record of providing insights that are clever, innately curious and inspire powerful creative platforms, we have place for you. Our ideal candidate is able to ask the big questions, champion the consumer and act as a collaborative leader.
What You’ll Do
- Act as a partner for thought leadership, leading strategic discussions, bringing new ideas to clients on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with strategists, creative teams, visual designers, writers and technologists to create smart, innovative digital content solutions.
- Conduct content inventories, audits and gap analyses that result in recommending content, features and digital experiences.
- Develop content taxonomies and meta-data approaches.
- Work with clients to develop, migrate, populate and/or maintain content, including set-up and maintaining editorial calendars, style guides and programs.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by manager.
What We’re Looking For
- A cross-disciplinary team player. You have experience working with diverse disciplines.
- Detail-oriented individual, ideally with an editorial background (writing, editing, publishing).
- A track record of presenting and communicating a diversity of content strategies to senior leadership, both on the agency and client side.
- Experience conducting primary and secondary research to determine insights for go-to-market strategies.
- Significant client-facing experience, working with Fortune 500 clients in the technology space.
- Experience working with user experience, analytics and search (SEO/SEM) disciplines and deliverables.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or related subject and a minimum of five years of experience as a strategist or planner, preferably at a digital agency.