Enthusiastic collaborator. Detail whisperer. Fun and functional.Your attention to detail is uncanny. You put all of the pieces of the puzzle in place and make it look easy. There’s nothing you can’t handle.
POP is looking for a Resourcing Administrator for an approximate 6 month contract, to provide comprehensive administrative support to the POP Resourcing department. As part of the team managing the flow of work assignments within the agency, the Resourcing Administrator will be responsible for a broad range of tasks including data processing and entry, behind-the-scenes detail management, and acting as point of contact for internal Resourcing queries and information sharing.
The Resourcing Administrator contributes to POP’s success by supporting the daily management of high-volume, fast-paced accounts and must be able to operate in a semi self-directed manor with efficiency and attention to detail.
What You’ll Do
- Complete accurate and timely data entry within various systems, ensuring quality data is available to all teams
- Provide proactive and detailed transactional responses and communication with members of all internal teams
- Acquire an understanding of how to handle, resolve and escalate inquiries
- Take meeting notes and distribute summaries as needed
- Support the members of the Resourcing team and all Resourcing partners with a commitment to collaboration and personal initiative
- Enhance the reputation of the POP Resourcing team and function through excellent service
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism
- Present a positive attitude and exemplify POP’s values at all times
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of professional, administrative, or customer service experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize own workload and work to tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills; being detail-oriented is a requirement for success
- Highly confident working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to learn and consistently follow designated Resourcing processes