Content Strategist- Freelance
POP seeks a freelance Content Strategist to assist with ongoing projects for one of our computer software/technology clients. If you are an expert in analysis of content and distilling a breadth of narratives into what is needed most to communicate business priorities, we have a place for you. Our ideal candidate is an effortless collaborator who likes to jump right in.
What You’ll Do
- Take client input briefs and build out full content direction for short- and long-form deliverables
- Identify opportunities to condense, streamline and prioritize communications into a single, cohesive point of view
- Document clear and actionable findings to inform copy and design recommendations
- Expertise in planning, writing, editing and publishing content to meet business objectives and user needs
- Proven experience in corporate communications and technology
- A self-starter who is comfortable working without much oversight and can collaborate effortlessly with creative counterparts to get from objectives to insights to actionable next steps
- A team player nimble enough to quickly turn input around into actionable content outlines for creative teams to work from
- Experience working with diverse disciplines within an agency
- A track record of presenting and collaborating with senior leadership, both on the agency and client side
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related subject and a minimum of three years of experience as a strategist preferably communications and/or content strategy
- Digital agency experience preferred
We are POP. We work hard. We’re professional. We stay humble. We are coders and craftspeople, as hardworking and eclectic as the city itself. We believe that how something works is as important as how it looks. We build things better than they need to be. We value craft over hype. We partner with brands that value ideas over egos. Pioneers at heart and stoic to the core.
POP is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment. POP will not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected]