Project Manager - Digital Creative Production
You make juggling chainsaws look easyYou put all of the pieces of the puzzle in place and make it look easy. You thrive on deadlines and are a born leader. There’s nothing you can’t handle.
POP Project Managers are confident and enthusiastic problem solvers who are responsible for the management and delivery of high-volume digital creative production. They ensure the project team is poised to meet the objectives and goals of each project on-time and on-budget as well as champion the quality of the end result.
POP seeks a Project Manager to be the key point of contact for both the client and the project team, Project Managers play a pivotal role in the success of every client engagement. They are business-minded individuals who can lead a client and project team to deliver great work. They are confident and proactive with an ability to inspire project teams and set clear expectations. POP Project Managers are enthusiastic problem solvers that thrive on being engaged at all levels of a project, are hard-working with a fierce attention to detail, and are passionate about what they do.
Interested? To be considered, please submit an English version of your resume for review.
What You’ll Do
- Manage project resourcing forecasts, schedules, creative assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon across multiple overlapping projects.
- Act as a liaison between the Client, internal agency team and relevant third-party vendors. The internal agency team consists mainly of creative resources, with limited development and strategic projects.
- Lead the project intake, kick-off, creative review, final packaging and delivery efforts across digital display ad, social ad, product page, landing pages and email projects
- Responsible for all project documentation, including project tracking via Slack, JIRA and Workfront
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of digital creative agency experience (PM Master’s degree/certification preferred)
- Proven experience in managing the life-cycle of mass creative asset production projects from: copywriting/design/development/delivery
- Ability to manage multiple quick-turn projects at once, document project requirements, accurately do resource forecasting, keep all projects on-time and at high-quality
- Proficient with JIRA (Atlassian-suite of products), Slack, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word