Senior Project Manager- Freelance
You are an enthusiastic problem solver.
Your experience and instincts allow you to proactively navigate opportunities and foresee potential risks. You are able to dig into the details while always being mindful of the 30,000 foot view. You thrive on motivating and leading teams all while keeping budgets and deadlines on track.
POP is looking for a freelance Senior Project Manager to cultivate strong client relationships and deliver customer-focused solutions. Senior PMs manage and deliver high-quality, complex, multi-phased digital projects and campaigns with multi-disciplinary, diverse and dynamic teams.
What You’ll Do
- Lead, navigate, and manage cross-disciplinary Client and Project teams to deliver extraordinary, high-quality work
- Predict and manage cost and schedule overruns; estimate the impact as it relates to resource allocation, budget and timeline
- Establish solid working relationships with clients
- Manage multiple projects at any given time and be able to delegate appropriate tasks to others
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree, 7+ years PM experience in the digital space managing campaign, website design and development projects with a variety of budget sizes and project complexities
- Comfort with financial and resourcing deliverables (including but not limited to resource forecasting, invoicing, developing statements of work and tracking estimated vs actuals)
- Thorough knowledge of CMS systems, social media, mobile and email marketing. Experience with Adobe Experience Manager is a plus
- A solid understanding of the entire digital project lifecycle, as well as software development methodologies