Head of Product
You’re a natural leader.A technology crusader. A champion of sorts. You lead by example and others follow. You see potential and opportunity and can set the course.
We are looking for a senior leader who is passionate about Arts & Culture and excited by the dynamic and pivotal role digital messaging plays in this space.
As Head of Product, you will be responsible for the strategic direction, growth, and development of POP’s B2B email marketing SaaS product, WordFly. You will be the brand steward, defining a unique position, ensuring alignment, and upholding its core values. You will guide the team in identifying our customers’ challenges and collaborate with leadership to iteratively define, develop, and deliver experiences that exceed customer expectations. You are a leader who is passionate about developing high-value experiences as well as being a great communicator who is adept at positively influencing and inspiring cross-functional team members at a contributor and leadership level.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the development and implementation of a scalable strategy to become leaders in the Arts, Culture, & Entertainment space.
- Lead the team in setting product strategic direction and defining and articulating new ways to provide customer value.
- Lead brand, marketing, and communication efforts with a cross-functional team for current customers, potential customers, and partners.
- Attend and participate in industry events to drive expansion of market share.
- Partner with Business Development to build relationships with current partners and identify and nurture future partnerships to scale growth.
- Work closely with Product Development teams to continuously provide high-value, relevant, and easy-to-use experiences.
- Partner with DevOps to establish and monitor key performance metrics across the product experience, working with Engineering to develop strategies for improvement.
- Work with Customer Experience team to identify approaches, tools, and processes to build a strong and passionate user community.
- Inspire and empower the team by modeling behaviors such as leading through influence, relationship development, collaboration, and customer empathy.
- Create clear and thoughtful goals for the team with personal growth objectives.
- Provide active mentoring and coaching to the team.
- Create and uphold a collaborative and positive work environment for the team to thrive in.
What We’re Looking For
- Passion for email and the future of messaging.
- Extensive experience in product management, product marketing, and partner development, with demonstrated experience building experiences for SaaS Products.
- Experience scaling and managing a product team at a growing organization with experience managing highly cross-functional teams.
- Expertise in developing a crawl, walk, run product vision with accompanying product roadmap.
- Experience working in the Arts, Culture, and & Entertainment industry.
- Compelling storytelling ability with experience communicating concepts and ideas to all levels and all directions of a team and client base.
- Experience with ability to drive change within an organization.
- Fluency in analytics and using data to inform the direction of the product.
- Strong prioritization and negotiating skills.