We are looking for a Client Partner (CP) who is an inclusive leader, a champion of growth, and a proactive and knowledgeable consultant to our clients. We seek a Client Partner passionate about forming and driving successful client relationships and ensuring that the agency is meeting the client’s objectives, while empowering our internal teams and supporting a culture of inclusion.
The CP focuses on all aspects of client growth, delivering on strong relationships revenue expectations, and financial responsibility. The CP has the experience, skills, desire and curiosity required to understand our clients’ businesses and solve problems. The CP also manages their portfolio growth from a holistic perspective by leveraging the talents of the team, proactively shaping strategies and ideas that will positively impact our client’s business and building greater awareness of POP’s breadth of capabilities. As CP, you will also own the pitch process by leading cross-functional teams for current clients, new prospects, and your own personal client connections.
You are a leader who others follow. You see potential and opportunity for new business that comes from nurtured and trusted client relationships, your understanding of modern marketing, and your diverse set of experiences.
What You’ll Do
- Bring to bear the best of Client Services and Business Development disciplines for both organic and net new clients and opportunities
- Be a POP Agency Steward, serving as trusted advisor to our clients at all levels and ensuring outstanding client service at every touch point
- Maximize the power of enthusiastic clients to gain referral business
- Develop a go-to-market strategy that drives long-term portfolio growth and own the effort to convert opportunities into work for the agency
- Demonstrate to your established network how POP can help their business and create ground-breaking client solutions
- Lead cross-functional teams through successful pitch processes that result in wins by collaborating with prospective clients, assessing initial opportunities, defining strategic imperatives and win-themes, partnering with internal partners to produce pitch materials, and producing written responses to client briefs (e.g., RFI’s, RFP’s, in-room presentations, ad-hoc, etc.)
- Partner with Program Management to effectively run and grow existing accounts, including identifying opportunities to expand POP’s footprint
- Partner with Strategy, Creative, and Technology to bring new ideas to our clients
- Connect and develop relationships with clients, peers and team members at all levels
- Provide a point of view on promoting and facilitating a culture of inclusion and collaboration
What We’re Looking For
- 10+ years agency and Client Services experience (including hands-on experience with and ownership of Business Development) across digital, consulting and/or advertising industries and various engagement types such as strategic consulting, campaigns, website, mobile, social, digital marketing, content creation, video, creative production, MarTech and creative ideation
- Solid understanding and experience in modern marketing principles and advertising with emphasis on interactive marketing, digital marketing, strategy, data & analytics, technology and/or emerging trends
- Demonstrated ability to grow account revenue in a constantly evolving, highly collaborative environment
- Consistent track record of superior client and team leadership skills, crafting and owning a strategy that inspires others to follow it and building and maintaining senior-level client relationships
We are POP. We work hard. We’re professional. We stay humble. We are coders and craftspeople, as hardworking and eclectic as the city itself. We believe that how something works is as important as how it looks. We build things better than they need to be. We value craft over hype. We partner with brands that value ideas over egos. Pioneers at heart and stoic to the core.
What's In It For You
POP offers competitive compensation and full benefits. We pay 100% of the healthcare premiums for all our employees. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, AD&D, Life Insurance, and 401k with employer match.
We host many annual celebrations for employees and family members to show love for POPsters. Additionally, each year, we offer generous paid time off, an extended winter break, and recognize individuals for 10 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we believe in the importance of work/life balance!
POP is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment. POP will not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected]