Overnight Custodian Lee Road
The Overnight Custodian will be responsible for the overall cleanliness of all areas of the facility to ensure a positive member experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize restrooms, locker room areas, fitness equipment and gym floor
- Stock locker rooms with proper supplies/paper products
- Report any broken or missing amenities or equipment (Toilets, faucets, showers, hair dryers, gym equipment etc.) to the Club Manager
- Follow “Lost and Found Policy” and turn in lost member property to the Club Manager/Assistant Club Manager immediately
- Custodial experience is preferred
- Punctuality and reliability is a must
- Ability to work third shift is a must
- Honesty and exceptional work ethic
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Requires long period of standing and walking during entire shift; may include 8 or more hours.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs
- Will occasionally handle cleaning chemicals during shift: MSDS guidelines followed.
Sunshine Fitness Management, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
On-site interview will require a self-wellness check and completion of questionnaire