Member Services Representative - Conway
The Member Services Representative will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests.
Hours for the position:
- Monday- Friday
- 2:00pm- 9:00pm or
- 3:00pm- 10:00pm
- Saturday- Sunday
- Varies between 7:00am-9:00pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing exceptional customer service
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions
- Check members into the system
- New member sign-up
- Take prospective members on tours
- Facilitate needed updates to member’s accounts
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as needed
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club
- Customer service background preferred
- Basic computer proficiency
- A passion for fitness and health
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Punctuality and reliability is a must
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member’s expectations
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Requires long period of standing and walking during entire shift; may include 8 or more hours.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs
- Will occasionally handle cleaning chemicals during shift: MSDS guidelines followed.
Sunshine Fitness Management, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
On-site interview will require a self-wellness check and completion of questionnaire