About the Company:
PlaceIQ is a leading data and technology provider that powers critical business and marketing decisions with location data, analytics and insights. An early industry pioneer, PlaceIQ has become the standard for fueling better decisions by marketers, analysts and publishers through powerful, location-based consumer insights, real-world measurement and attribution.
With PlaceIQ, companies uncover opportunities within the consumer journey by learning about and connecting with location-based audiences, measuring real-world ROI and applying insights that drive successful business outcomes.
PlaceIQ is seeking an experienced Account Executive to join PlaceIQ’s Sales team to drive revenue for our audience, measurement and data license solutions. This is a quota carrying role & the ideal candidate will have the ability to prospect into Fortune 500 companies along with driving revenue from existing agency and brand accounts by evangelizing the benefits of using PlaceIQ audience & measurement solutions. The ideal person will have both the aptitude and passion to internalize PlaceIQ product capabilities & underlying technologies so you can effectively position our competitive advantages to generate opportunities and revenue within a quarter. This is an excellent opportunity for an aggressive and consultative seller to join the leading location intelligence company in the world.
- Meet/exceed revenue targets by selling PlaceIQ DaaS solutions into the world’s largest brands and agencies
- Cold call into an extensive book of business to build and manage opportunities, working in a disciplined way to negotiate and bring deals to closure
- Utilize an evangelical sales approach to educate and drive demand for PlaceIQ audience and measurement solutions within programmatic teams
- Consult with customers to understand their problems, leveraging insights from PlaceIQ intelligence to effectively position our DaaS solutions to fulfill these needs
- Continually identify market trends, translating these into prospecting priorities
- Develop, negotiate and structure long-term relationships with clients
- Track all activity with attention to detail in Salesforce, leveraging other sales tools to continuously execute outreach into your book of business
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience selling data and/or software technologies within the digital marketing ecosystem
- Sales leader with strong rolodex of C-level martech decision makers within Fortune 500 companies along with large agency executive ranks
- Hunter mentality with a consultative sales approach and proven track record of quota over-achievement
- Experience selling-in third party data such as Acxiom, Experian, etc. a plus and knowledge of location data a plus
- Demonstrable track record of developing enduring client/partner relationships with a strong work ethic and drive to exceed expectations
- Ability to thrive in highly competitive markets with a winning attitude and insatiable desire to succeed
- Consistently contribute enthusiasm, support, and encouragement to other team members within the sales team
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college/university