Enterprise Business Development Manager
About the Company:
PlaceIQ is a leading data and technology provider that powers critical business and marketing decisions with location data, analytics and insights. An early industry pioneer, PlaceIQ has become the standard for fueling better decisions by marketers, analysts and publishers through powerful, location-based consumer insights, real-world measurement and attribution.
With PlaceIQ, companies can uncover opportunities within the consumer journey by learning about and connecting with location-based audiences, measuring real-world ROI and applying insights that drive intelligent marketing and successful business outcomes.
PlaceIQ’s growing Business Development team is looking for a Enterprise Business Development Manager to drive the expansion of PlaceIQ’s data solutions and help source, develop and build partnerships with leading data and media companies. The ideal candidate will bring their partner and /or sales development skills in order to develop revenue-focused relationships for our growing DaaS business with a key focus on Audience Platforms, Marketing Service Providers, Measurement and attribution companies, Consultancies and Research & Analytics firms. The candidate will also prospect, identify, structure, negotiate and execute channel sales relationships with top marketing technology platforms, data companies and will need to drive education and evangelism for PlaceIQ’s data platform. This is a great opportunity to develop partner and sales activity in the fast-growing location and movement data business and join at the ground floor at the leading location intelligence and analytics company.
- Identify strategic partner and platform sales prospects, negotiate deals, and manage relationships from start to finish for platforms that monetize audience, measurement or analytics datasets
- Demonstrated ability to articulate your expertise within the marketing ecosystem, prospective platforms business and align key products to priorities
- Leverage existing relationships, PlaceIQ marketing efforts and other techniques to educate prospects on PlaceIQ’s value proposition and differentiation, resulting in our ability to build long term valued and revenue generating relationships
- Post-execution, effectively transitioning the partner relationship to the integration and partnership management teams using structured processes
- Identify emerging market trends and translating these into prospecting priorities
- Consult with customers to solve client problems using insights from location intelligence, effectively positioning PlaceIQ audience, measurement and data solutions to fulfill these needs
- BA/BS or equivalent required, MBA or JD preferred
- 5 years in business development and/or strategic selling as an account executive with a SaaS, data or advertising/marketing technology company
- Strong knowledge of the marketing and data industry, and PlaceIQ’s products and solutions. Revenue focused, including solid history of revenue building successes and demonstrated excellent negotiation and analytical skills across contractual, technical and financial areas
- Demonstrated success achieving quarterly quotas and revenue goals with a strong track record of in-the-field sales is a plus
- Track record of excellent partner communication and presentation skills and ability to quickly understand products and contracts with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, independent player
- Ability to establish C-suite relationships
- Ability to travel 10-20%