Field Marketing Manager
At PitchBook we work to provide global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. We credit our success and rapid growth to our cutting-edge products, customer centered attitude and ability to embrace and drive change.
In just over a decade, PitchBook has reached over 1,000 global employees with offices worldwide, and we’re not slowing down! Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. At PitchBook we’re committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment.
About the Role:
Field marketers will be focused on demo conversion and lower funnel support, leaving existing performing top of funnel lead generation campaign structure and processes in place.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Lead sales enablement initiatives such as segment-specific insights (NY=ibanks, SF= VC), regionalized sales support materials (EMEA), and competitive pricing
- Produce customized decks, build local market research and messaging frameworks, and support smaller local market events at client firms, and other conferences where have no PB booth presence
- Implement go-to-market strategy and goals for key US segments
- Conduct relevant market research to help Plan and complete field marketing campaigns
- Develop robust knowledge of PitchBook's core segments, use cases, and product offering
- Produce various literature, signage, merchandise, and other materials to be used at field marketing events
- Partner with our Events team to identify and attend relevant trade shows and events as well as develop in-region owned event strategy
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities
- Manage in-region social media activity surrounding field marketing campaigns
- Report weekly/monthly on the status of field marketing activities
- Document and share lead/customer intelligence with Product Marketing team and Sales team
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years direct experience in Field or Product Marketing
- Proven ability to work across virtual teams, geographies, and motivate others within business groups
- Excellent oral and written communications abilities, and strong interpersonal skills including the ability to interact with technical and business leaders
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.