Account Manager, Small Medium Business
At PitchBook we work to provide global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. We credit our success and rapid growth to our cutting-edge products, customer centered attitude and ability to embrace and drive change.
In just over a decade, PitchBook has reached over 1,000 global employees with offices worldwide, and we’re not slowing down! Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. At PitchBook we’re committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment.
About the Role:
“Customers are King!" Each and every day the Customer Success Team works to ensure that are clients are maximizing the value they are receiving from PitchBook. Onboarding, training, support, business development and renewals are handled by the Customer Success team. We believe in doing whatever it takes to make our customers successful and the Customer Success team drives that success every day.
As an Account Manager for SMB accounts, you’ll be responsible for all aspects of your client’s experience with PitchBook. Account Managers onboard, train, engage, grow and renew their book of clients. You will be dedicated to maximizing the value your clients receive from PitchBook by building relationships with key decision makers.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Acts as the go-to product expert for a dedicated portfolio of clients to ensure they derive value from the PitchBook platform
- Onboards new users and conducts training sessions designed to meet the individual business needs of each client
- Reviews customer health and usage data to identify opportunities to improve adoption
- Proactively goes above and beyond to ensure client satisfaction throughout the entire client lifecycle
- Manages the renewal and upgrade process with each of their assigned accounts
- Has great verbal and written communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- Has an appreciation for the PE / VC marketplace and the ability to learn, comprehend, and demonstrate, why and how each of our client types engages with our product and our data
Skills and Qualifications:
- Great verbal and written communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- An appreciation for the PE / VC marketplace and the ability to learn, comprehend, and demonstrate, why and how each of our client types engages with our product and our data
- Ideally will have at least two (2) years of account management experience
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRMs
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- A BA/BS degree
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.