At PitchBook we work to provide global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. We credit our success and rapid growth to our cutting-edge products, customer centered attitude and ability to embrace and drive change.
In just over a decade, PitchBook has reached over 1,000 global employees with offices worldwide, and we’re not slowing down! Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. At PitchBook we’re committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment.
About the Role:
In this internship, you will join one of our dataset teams with an initial focus on mastering our proprietary data entry tool and research process. Are you a naturally inquisitive person who enjoys digging into the details? Are you looking for an internship where you can make an impact, gain product operational experience, and experience a rapidly growing company? If so, we'd love to talk!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Help the Funds and Investors team in research with datasets
- Provide review of Funds with known issues and provide updates
- Provide review of Investors list with known issues and provide updates
- Learn and apply research methodology to said lists
- Rotate through multiple projects on research team for opportunities to learn about the private markets
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient in Microsoft office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong keyboarding skills
- Current student, pursuing a bachelor’s degree (BA/BS)
- Willingness to roll up their leaves and work with the research team to achieve goals and complete projects
- High Standards for accuracy and high attention to detail
- Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of the private markets
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.