Software Engineer, Purpose-Driven Games
Pipeworks Studios seeks a highly motivated individual who would like to join our “Purpose-Driven Games” projects. This position will work on-site with the team in Eugene, OR.
You will write code to implement UI and add features to our proprietary real-time simulation software to satisfy our U.S. Government customers’ requirements.
This is an associate level position, with significant opportunity for growth.
Essential Job Functions
- Interested in long-term involvement with our multi-year serious game contracted projects
- Demonstrable coding skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong desire to grow professionally as a software engineer
- Able to work within a team of talented artists, designers, and other engineers.
Purpose-Driven Game Requirements
- US Citizen (due to project requirements)
Preferred but Not Required
- Previous experience with real-time simulations or games
- Unity game engine experience
- Experienced programming using C# and .NET
Education and Experience Required
Bachelor’s degree in CS, Math or relevant field.