Summary: The primary purpose of this position is to directly supervise the medical, supervisory, and support staff within the facility along with conducting overall administrative and fiscal operation.
1. Develop, implement and enforce all company policies and procedures, including client and employee rights according to agency, state, federal and accreditation standards.
2. Plan for and administer managerial, operational, fiscal and reporting components of the organization.
3. Establish and maintain community relationships, including memorandums of agreement with community resources.
4. Supervise all staff, including medical, clinical and administrative.
5. Ensure that policies for documentation in the client record are adhered to and timely.
6. Ensure the safety and well-being of staff and clients through the development and implementation of policies and procedures addressing health and safety accreditation standards.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in human services field; supplemented by five (5) years’ experience in management, or Bachelor’s degree in human services field; supplemented by ten (10) years’ experience in management in human services program related to working with families and clients;
- Assessed competence in administering and providing services to individuals, families, and/or clients;
- Management skills in addressing human resources and financial matters;
- Ability to coordinate the organization’s services with other community resources.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.