- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Corporate Finance Co-Op
Reporting to the Manager of FP&A, the Corporate Finance Co-op, will be responsible for the integrity testing of the key operational metrics and finances that are seen by the Company’s executive team and the board of directors.
This position is critical to the accuracy of corporate reporting. Working effectively under the Financial Analyst’s direction, the intern will maximize the data capabilities to support the Company’s decision making.
Projects will include:
- Data prep for business intelligence tools (Tableau)
- KPI/Revenue Indicator discovery and improvement
- Comparison of forecasting to month-end results
- Expense management analysis
- Updating vendor contract catalog
- Re-occurring task automation
- Aid in corporate budgeting
- Create a guideline/manual on EHR system to be used as a reference for employee training
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Providing financial analysis by gathering data from various operational and accounting sources and transforms the data into useful information, mainly in Excel
- Maintaining various tracking documents by entering, verifying, and backing up data
- Optimizing excel reporting by improving on current processes using macros, pivot tables, and advanced nested functions
- Reconfiguring and automating data to improve regional analysis on insurance reimbursement and aging
- Analyzing the accuracy of the current revenue forecasting method across different divisions
- Exploring reports within different EHR systems to find accurate data
- Entering data for customer relationship management tools until automation technique is found
- Automating census analytics while adding levels of detail for more precise reporting
- Monitoring variables that affect census and other operational key performance indicators (KPIs) that have a direct impact on revenue
- Performing research and communicating results on industry trends and compliance regulations.
- Conducting Ad-Hoc analysis under Financial Analyst supervision
- Perform historical analysis on facilities to increase accuracy of budget
- Assist with month-end financial reporting and automation
- Paid hourly internship (16hrs/week minimum requirement)
- Letter of recommendation and references based on successful completion of internship
- Flexible fall hours
- Strong communications skills – strong verbal and written communication skills that support the ability to interact professionally both internally and externally with people at multiple levels of an organization to advocate for projects and achieve favorable results
- Collaborative – ability to work with people from multiple internal departments to drive performance
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Self-motivated – ability to take initiative on reoccurring projects with little to no direction
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, perform in a fast-paced environment & respond quickly to situational needs as they arise.
- Applicant must be a pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare administration, accounting, finance, or business from a prestigious university
- Have a strong academic history, with a minimum 3.3 cumulative GPA being desired
- Software skills:
- Experience working with an electronic health records system (EHR)
- Financial accounting software experience, Great Plains preferred
- Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Business Intelligence software, Tableau preferred
- Understanding of CRM software, Salesforce preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.