Licensed Practical Nurse- Nights 7pm-7am
*** $3000 sign on bonus for eligible candidates***
To administer and coordinate medical services necessary for all clients within the Facility; assist and be responsible for clients during appointments. To promote Performance Improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the agency’s primary mission.
- Schedule appointments necessary for psychological testing, doctor’s appointments, dental, and eye doctor appointments.
- Maintain and keep updated all medical records and documentation pertaining to the clients.
- Assist as needed in transport of clients to necessary appointments.
- Maintain contact with community medical personnel.
- Responsible for medical charts for non-prescribed and prescription medication.
- Shall assist in the development and revision of policies and procedures for medication compliance.
- Provide training for staff development specific to health care needs i.e. CPR, First Aid, Blood Pressure, etc.
- Assist DON in purchasing of medical supplies.
- Monitor all detoxification clients and initiate appropriate medical response to detoxification symptoms.
Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Kentucky
We offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package, paid time off, and the opportunity for professional development and advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.