Licensed Practical Nurse
Candidate must be comfortable administering and coordinating medical services necessary for all clients within the Facility and assist and be responsible for clients during appointments. Candidate must also promote Performance Improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the agency’s primary mission.
- Schedule appointments necessary for psychological testing, doctor’s appointments, dental, and eye doctor appointments.
- Maintain and keep updated all medical records and documentation pertaining to the clients.
- Assist as needed in transport of clients to necessary appointments.
- Maintain contact with community medical personnel.
- Responsible for medical charts for non-prescribed and prescription medication.
- Shall assist in the development and revision of policies and procedures for medication compliance.
- Provide training for staff development specific to health care needs i.e. CPR, First Aid, Blood Pressure, etc.
- Assist DON in purchasing of medical supplies.
- Monitor all detoxification clients and initiate appropriate medical response to detoxification symptoms.
- Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Kentucky
- Comfortable working independently with the population when needed
- Compliance with MAT program protocols
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts and overtime as needed
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- 401K with 3% company match
- Supplemental life insurance, short-term, long-term disability
- Generous PTO
- Flexible work schedule (in most facilities)
- Gradifi Student Loan Refinancing Program
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.