- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
We are currently seeking experienced Licensed Practical Nurses to join our team at our location in Hayes, VA.
The primary purpose to the position of Nurse (LPN) is to dispense medications to Pinnacle Treatment Centers' patients and to perform those parts of client physicals as directed by the medical director.
- This position must meet the VA Department of Health licensing requirements for a LPN
- And will be expected to be able to work successfully with PTC physicians
Minimum Work Experience
- Prepare medications for administration in accordance with State and Federal Regulations
- Conduct daily inventories of all medications and ensure that adequate recording of the administration/dispensing transaction has occurred
- Administer and interpret Monteux tuberculosis tests
- Assist the physician as directed and ensure that the medical orders are executed
- Secure medical histories from patients
- Maintain all medical records, including, but not limited to individual charts, daily medication charts, dosage records, nurses notes, Doctor’s orders and other documentation as required
- Understand basic office equipment and computer software
- Certified in CPR and understands basic life support
We offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package, paid time off, and the opportunity for professional development and advancement.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.