Licensed Practical Nurse
To administer and coordinate medical services necessary for all clients within the Facility; assist and be responsible for clients during appointments. To promote Performance Improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the agency’s primary mission.
- Administer/dispense medication under direction of physician.
- Ensure the treatment plan of the physician or Medical Director is being followed.
- Giving and interpreting Mantoux Testing.
- Makes appointments for clients to see physician, provide lab work and referrals for additional follow up care.
- Assists in training staff in medical and health and safety matters as well as assisting in properly maintaining medical equipment.
- Maintain and keep updated all medical records and documentation pertaining to the clients.
- Maintain contact with community medical personnel.
- Assist in the development and revision of policies and procedures for medication compliance.
- Provide training for staff development specific to health care needs i.e. CPR, First Aid, Blood Pressure, etc.
- Purchasing and ordering of medical supplies.
- Educates clients about methadone maintenance and detoxification as well as side effects and provide education to clients on lab results and all medical matters.
- Educates pregnant patients about prenatal care and assists primary counselor in coordinating outside services as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Certification as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Compliance with MAT program protocols (training is provided)
- Competitive pay
- Generous PTO for employees working over 30 hours a week
- Medical, vision, dental and 401K for full time employees
- Gradifi Student Loan Refinancing Program
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.