Residential Aid (Full Time)
Handling and serving residents in a manner conducive to their safety, security and comfort. Adhere to instructions issued by Nurse Manager/Director and to establish/maintain a therapeutic environment and routine. Maintain good housekeeping standards within assigned duty areas. Provide maximum resident care services within limits defined by delegated tasks.
- Check in with manager for resident report and receive any added assignment.
- Supervise resident AM/PM care.
- Supervise client medication, charting all incoming medications, coordination with nurse and psychiatrist regarding medication compliance.
- Maintain residents’ schedule for your shift.
- Observe and assure adherence to house rules.
- Monitor all chores and work projects.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s license and good driving record
- Willingness to attain CPR/First Aid certification (training provided)
- Associate Degree in related field
- Previous experience in healthcare, mental health, substance abuse treatment
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Supplemental life insurance, short-term, long-term disability
- Generous PTO
- Flexible work schedule (in most facilities)
- Gradifi Student Loan Refinancing Program
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.