- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Works with management to assist in repairs and upgrades as needed. Reviews all maintenance projects with administrator and discusses materials needed. Keeps administrator informed of all projects, time frames and problems. Maintenance work to include but not limited to carpentry, electrical, painting, and property management. Performs maintenance duties as needed in compliance with established policies and procedures of facility, State Regulations and CARF standards. Able to follow oral and written orders.
- General maintenance and repairs of facility, grounds, and equipment.
- Ensures that HVAC and heating systems are functional and filters are changes regularly.
- Performs a variety of work in the maintenance of the grounds and keeps in clean, orderly manner, including mowing, weeding, and general landscaping.
- Performs minor carpentry, electrical, plumbing and painting as needed that does not require a permit or license.
- Assists in ordering of general maintenance supplies and keeping storage room orderly.
- Assists in light housekeeping duties.
- Serves as liaison for contractors, vendors, and suppliers to Controller and Executive Director.
- Abides by all health and safety guidelines and policies of program and state, federal and accreditation statutes.
- Maintenance of facility vehicle, including oil changes, tire rotations, inspections, tags, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Education
- 3 years or more experience
- Supervisory experience in managing maintenance of facility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.