Human Resources Information Systems Analyst
The HRIS Analyst will assist in implementing and developing the Ultimate HR Software Solutions and Payroll for Human Capital Management initiatives of the organization while partnering with Human Resources, Payroll and locations to assure success.
- Participate in the configuration and implementation of UltiPro and all of its modules;
- Identify gaps. Design and deliver operational processes & procedures that are aligned to industry best practice standards;
- Design and configuration of various UltiPro modules to include core, payroll, compensation, talent management, benefits prime, etc.
- Assist in creating training programs;
- Liaison with end-users and administrators resolving issues regarding employee data;
- Interact with key stakeholders across the organization regarding report requests;
- First point of contact for technical issues;
- Assure Helpdesk Services are in place;
- Actively participate in M&A-related due diligence and integration processes;
- Develop vendor relationships and conduct vendor evaluations – especially around third party integrations (401k, leaves, etc.);
- Deploy upgrades and new features;
- Work with IT Department to maintain and monitor security controls.
- Bachelor's degree preferred;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with an HR/Payroll system;
- Experience in UltiPro required ;
- Experience in Human Resources and Payroll a plus;
- Experience in system deployment and configuration a plus;
- Must be able to work with changing deadlines and aggressive priorities, in a fast-pasted and high-growth business environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.