- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Director of Clinical Services
The position oversees all clinical staff and programs. This position demands maintaining a high level of performance by providing clinical guidance, direction, training, assessment, and feedback for all clinical staff to address the needs of the population we serve. The position requires working independently and under minimal supervision and demands a clear knowledge of the agencies’ policy and procedures including disciplinary and grievance adherence
- Assures compliance of the clinical program with CARF, Division of Addiction Services (DAS), and County Standards to include confidential regulations in accordance with state and federal laws.
- Assures the monitoring and daily flow of all clinical programs and addresses adaptations in accordance to the needs of the population we serve including staff schedule and all program schedules.
- Monitors the participation of all clients.
- Monitors quality assurance of all clinical records for participants including documentation and confidentiality.
- Facilitates and/or Co-Facilitates clinical meetings to address behavioral and/or clinical concerns, progress, and crisis intervention of all participants.
- Provides direct observation in the group process of the clinical program to include assessing counseling and intervention skills of all facilitators and provide feedback, training, and strategies as deemed necessary.
- Provides timely performance evaluations for all clinical staff annually and three month probationary review for all new hires. Monitors compliance with annual documentation of clinical staff to include medical, licensure, and continuing education hours.
- Ensures all incident reports that pertain to clinical issues are addressed in a timely manner and assess for risk factors including quality assurance issues.
- Performs additional tasks to assure quality service to the population we serve to include but not limited to facilitating groups, carry client caseload when necessary to accommodate census and perform assigned tasks in the absence of administrative staff.
- Assists in maintaining census in all programs through presentation at conferences, EAPs and referral sources and to include reducing AMAs and providing transition planning to all clients.
- Assesses the needs of the participants through outcome surveys, suggestions and meetings to assure consistent, quality care for the population we serve to include follow-up with adjustments of the development of the program.
- Directly communicates to the Executive Director and administrative staff and follow up with periodic updates to address immediate concerns and approval of all administrative decisions that affect the clinical staff and program.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited educational institution in an appropriate behavioral science, mental health discipline or recognized helping profession.
- Multiple years of experience in the field of alcohol and drug addiction to include group, individual counseling with skills of treatment planning and case management.
- Multiple years of experience with supervision and/or management of clinical services of an alcohol and drug addiction program and support staff.
- School of thought and/or theory that is compatible with residential treatment and the twelve-step philosophy.
- Licensure and/or certification with the state and/or LCADC as a drug and alcohol counselor.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.