The maintenance coordinator is responsible for managing the upkeep, repair and
maintenance of an organization's property and equipment.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITES:
1. General maintenance and repairs of facility, grounds, and equipment.
2. Ensures that HVAC and heating systems are functional and filters are changes regularly.
3. Performs a variety of work in the maintenance of the grounds and keeps in clean, orderly
manner, including mowing, weeding, and general landscaping.
4. Performs minor carpentry, electrical, plumbing and painting as needed that does not
require a permit or license.
5. Assists in ordering of general maintenance supplies and keeping storage room orderly.
6. Assists in light housekeeping duties.
7. Serves as lliason for contractors, vendors, and suppliers to Controller and Executive
8. Abides by all health and safety guidelines and policies of program and state, federal and
9. Maintenance of facility vehicle, including oil changes, tire rotations, inspections, tags, etc.
10. Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: High School Education, 3 years or more experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.