Coordinate all treatment aspects of a client’s drug and alcohol treatment program. Serves as a professional staff member and/or team leader of an interdisciplinary team and is responsible directly to the Clinical Service Supervisor for the coordination and continuity of care from admission through discharge and follow-up of the residents. Serves as an assistant to the Clinical Service Supervisor. To promote Performance Improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the agency’s primary mission.
- Shall identify training needs for assigned staff and program and submit suggestions to the Clinical Service Supervisor.
- Shall provide and for obtain the following therapeutic services as determined by the Treatment Team and specified in the client’s Individual Treatment Plan: individual counseling, family counseling, group counseling, community activities, Facility visits, vocational training, and follow-up care.
- Shall insure coordination and documentation of contracts with community workers including, preparation of monthly progress reports to community social workers, determination of placement plans according to Treatment plan recommendations.
- Shall provide / coordinate all drug and alcohol assessments as it relates to the diagnosis of residents.
- Enters progress notations summarizing all treatment interventions performed for clients on a weekly basis.
- Shall ensure the completion of all Individual Treatment Plans and their reviews following their perspective time frames.
- Shall report to the Clinical Service Supervisor any and all relevant developments and information affecting the clients and facility operation
- Shall provide staff duty coverage as scheduled.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Clinical Service Supervisor or Clinical Program Director.
CADC or licensed clinical social worker, psychiatrist, or other licensed professional per 908 KAR 1:370, or a bachelor’s level degree working under a Clinical Services Supervisor with assessed competence in the role of Clinical leader with 20 hours of annual training in alcohol and drug services.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.