- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Handling and serving residents in a manner conducive to their safety, security and comfort. Adhere to instructions issued by Nurse Manager/Director and to establish/maintain a therapeutic milieu and routine. Maintain good housekeeping standards within assigned duty areas. Provide maximum resident
care services within limits defined by delegated tasks.
- Check in with manager for resident report and receive any added assignment.
- Supervise resident AM/PM care.
- Supervise client medication, charting all incoming medications, coordination with nurse and psychiatrist regarding medication compliance.
- Maintain residents’ schedule for your shift.
- Observe and assure adherence to house rules.
- Monitor all chores and work projects.
- HS Diploma or GED, Associate Degree preferred, in a related field,
- CPR/ First Aid Certification
- Valid KY Driver’s License
- Previous experience in healthcare, mental health and/or substance abuse treatment, chemical addiction and/or mental disorders including psychopharmacology, preferred
We offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package, paid time off, and the opportunity for professional development and advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.