- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Regional HR Director - KY & VA Markets
The Regional Director of Talent provides Human Resource leadership, guidance, and counsel to management regarding policies, employee/labor relations and regulatory compliance. Partners with business leaders and HR leadership to develop strategic and tactical HR and Talent Programs. The role acts as a coach, mentor and strategic business partner to management and staff, develops an in-depth knowledge of operations, and contributes to the short and long term goals and objectives of the company.
- Oversees, manages, and ensures delivery of human resources services and programs in region.
- Responsible for providing HR leadership for activities such as leadership, coaching, guidance, employee relations, talent management initiatives, organizational development initiatives, compensation planning and administration, change management, conflict management, and HR communications.
- Acts as a primary point of contact and provides counsel and consulting services to internal partners across all levels of the organization, including senior leaders with a goal of driving a consistent, equitable, and positive experience for team members in line with our company core values.
- Translates organizational needs into plans of action to achieve organizational goals and strategies.
- Facilitates continuous improvement initiates specifically focused on increasing organizational, teams, and individual performance throughout staff and line functions.
- Responsible for providing guidance, support, and recommendations on various levels of employee relations issues.
- Oversees HR investigations. Ensures that investigations are prompt, thorough, and impartial. Interviews interested parties and collects evidence. Maintains investigative reports.
- Responsible for effective service delivery, process improvements and system utilization.
- Analytical and Critical Thinking - exercise sound judgment and engage in high-impact decision-making in a number of areas
- Role Model - Helps to set the standard when it comes to leadership, ethics and business practices
- HR & Talent Subject Matter Expert – Sought out by business partners as someone that has the answers to questions and knows our Talent.
- Collaborator – Strong ability to work with all different level of management with a goal of solving problems, mitigating risk and achieving business goals
- Business Acumen – Strong ability to talk with leaders and understand the various drivers of the business
- Communication – Strong ability to communicate with various stakeholders
- Strengths-Based – A keen ability to uncover, celebrate and draw on people’s strengths
Depending on the size of the region, the Director may supervise direct reports to assist with day-to-day responsibilities
Position type and expected hours of work:
Full time exempt position. Hours may fluctuate day-to-day in order to meet the needs of our clients and business partners.
50% of travel time expected for the position within assigned region which may include multiple states and travel overnight.
Required education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- 7-10 years’ broad HR experience and business experience in all phases of Human Resources
- Proven capability to build and maintain strong interpersonal partnerships
- Skilled in devising programs and procedures to implement policies and organizational change
- Deep understanding of employment/business law and labor relations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong leadership ability, both in directly leading a team and influencing others
- Ability to diagnose organizational, structural, and people dynamics and problems
- Strong organizational and planning skills
Additional eligibility qualifications:
- SHRM or other HR/OD certification a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.