- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Care Coordinator - 2nd Shift
Position Summary: The Care Coordinator is responsible for the timely response to call center inquiries in order to facilitate and coordinate the admission of those seeking treatment at a PTC facility.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Receive and process inbound inquiries from phone, email, and chat.
- Assess potential patients treatment needs, locating facility and level of care that coincide with patient’s clinical and medical needs.
- Document patient assessment accurately and promptly into system of record, ensuring all pertinent information is inputted in quick and efficient manner.
- Understand patient’s insurance eligibility and benefits.
- Determine patient’s insurance eligibility and benefits, assessing viable options for treatment within Pinnacle Treatment Centers.
- Collect patients financial responsibilities, including; deductibles, copays, coinsurance and out of pocket maximums.
- Work with Pinnacle Treatment Centers to locate available beds and schedule admissions.
- Coordinate admissions schedules and sets up patient transportation as needed.
- Excel in teamwork, working in unison with all Pinnacle Treatment Centers staff to ensure positive patient.
- High school or GED Required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Office
- 1 or more year(s) of experience in substance abuse/mental health field.
- Call Center experience.
- Experience and/or knowledge of the treatment industry.
- Ability to connect and empathize with patients and families seeking treatment.
- Experience working with a team setting.
- Ability to work cohesively with others while maintaining personal tasks.
- Ability to adapt and change focus to new tasks or goals.
- Ability to negotiate or overcome barriers.
- Attentive documentation skills.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to motivate those seeking treatment.
- Accurate and fast computer skills.
- Ability to work weekends and evenings.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.