Care Coordinator - 2nd Shift
Position Summary: The Care Coordinator is responsible for the timely response to call center inquiries in order to facilitate and coordinate the admission of those seeking treatment at a PTC facility.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Receive and process inbound inquiries from phone, email, and chat.
- Assess potential patients treatment needs, locating facility and level of care that coincide with patient’s clinical and medical needs.
- Document patient assessment accurately and promptly into system of record, ensuring all pertinent information is inputted in quick and efficient manner.
- Understand patient’s insurance eligibility and benefits.
- Determine patient’s insurance eligibility and benefits, assessing viable options for treatment within Pinnacle Treatment Centers.
- Collect patients financial responsibilities, including; deductibles, copays, coinsurance and out of pocket maximums.
- Work with Pinnacle Treatment Centers to locate available beds and schedule admissions.
- Coordinate admissions schedules and sets up patient transportation as needed.
- Excel in teamwork, working in unison with all Pinnacle Treatment Centers staff to ensure positive patient.
- High school or GED Required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Office
- 1 or more year(s) of experience in substance abuse/mental health field.
- Call Center experience.
- Experience and/or knowledge of the treatment industry.
- Ability to connect and empathize with patients and families seeking treatment.
- Experience working with a team setting.
- Ability to work cohesively with others while maintaining personal tasks.
- Ability to adapt and change focus to new tasks or goals.
- Ability to negotiate or overcome barriers.
- Attentive documentation skills.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to motivate those seeking treatment.
- Accurate and fast computer skills.
- Ability to work weekends and evenings.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.