Perform all secretarial, clerical aspects and utilization review of the program.
To promote Performance Improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the agency’s primary mission.
- Shall be responsible for all typing functions.
- Shall be responsible for daily phone coverage functions.
- Shall be responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail functions.
- Shall manage and maintain all forms.
- Shall attend and participate in all meetings as required.
- Shall comply with all policies and applicable procedures.
- Shall coordinate appointments for clients and staff.
- Shall communicate all relevant information to supervisory staff in regard to clients and the facility.
- Shall maintain a filing system.
- Shall maintain accurate records of time and attendance.
- Shall operate various office machines including copiers, typewriters, (or word processing equipment), and calculator.
- Shall maintain professional, cooperative and effective liaison activities with staff and other agencies and community groups.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Schedule and assist with initial client interview process
- High School Diploma
- Prefer reception experience
We offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package, paid time off, and the opportunity for professional development and advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.