Residential Aide Manager
This position requires managerial skills including staff scheduling and interviewing potential hires for the residential department. The position demands a high level of performance by providing assessment, feedback, and monitoring and growth development in regards to the daily program structure of the residential program. The responsibility of this job requires working independently and under minimal supervision and demands a clear knowledge of the agencies’ policy and procedures including disciplinary and grievance adherence.
- Training and follow-up for all residential counselors and delegate duties to other residential counselors
- Process new clients thru admission and orientation
- Assist clinicians with crisis intervention
- Facilitate stress management and didactic groups when needed and evaluate the needs of the population and communicate those needs to the clinical/administrative staff.
- Meet with Clinical Coordinator/Administrator for clinical updates and development of the structure of the program.
- Hiring, training, and orientation off all residential staff.
- Observe and assure adherence to House rules. Monitor residential staff in accordance to house rules including all chores, work projects and enforcing level system.
- Assist with resident personal hygiene, when necessary and perform personal services for residents within reason. Ensure that residents are dressed appropriately at all times.
- Provide a schedule of random drug screens for all clients
- Facilitate community outreach program to include education for substance abuse
- Assist clinicians with the preparation of initial assessments (ASI)
- Valid KY Driver’s license required.
- CPR/Red Cross Certification, updated annually.
- Course work in mental health including crisis intervention, Associate Degree preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred, not necessary
- Neat appearance and appropriate dress. Genuine interest in caring for residents. Patience and respect when dealing with residents, families and visitors. Willingness to perform a multitude of tasks.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.