Job title: Intake Scheduler
Classification: Nonexempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
Reports to: Supervisor of Care Coordination.
Summary/objective: The Intake Scheduler is responsible for the timely response to admissions center inquiries in order to process and direct the admission of those seeking treatment at a PTC OTP facility.
- Receive and process inbound inquiries from phone, fax, text, email, and chat for patient seeking OTP/MAT/OBOT care. Assist with potential referrals to higher levels of care as needed.
- Assess potential patient’s treatment needs, locating an OTP facility to schedule a patient for an intake assessment.
- Document patient assessment accurately and promptly into system of record, ensuring all pertinent information is inputted in quick and efficient manner.
- Follow up with daily scheduled admissions and intakes in the Pinnacle Treatment Centers system of care.
- Provide compassionate, knowledgeable customer service to a wide variety of people calling in to the Admissions Center.
- Work with Care Coordinators and Care Coordinator Supervisors to fulfill other day to day tasks as needed.
- Excel in teamwork, working in unison with all Pinnacle Treatment Centers staff to ensure positive patient.
Competency—knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Ability to work cohesively with others while maintaining personal tasks.
- Ability to adapt and change focus to new tasks or goals.
- Ability to negotiate or overcome barriers.
- Attentive documentation skills.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to motivate those seeking treatment.
- Accurate and fast computer skills.
- Ability to work weekends and evenings.
Supervisory responsibilities: direct reports, if any, and the level of supervision
Work environment: the work environment; temperature, noise level, inside or outside, or other factors that will affect the person's working conditions while performing the job.
- Inside Job
- Moderate Noise Level
Physical demands: the physical demands of the job, including bending, sitting, lifting and driving.
- Prolonged periods of sitting
- No major lifting required
Position type and expected hours of work: Full Time, Multiple Shifts Available. Shifts to be provided in job offer and agreed upon.
Travel: No additional travel required.
Required education and experience: education and experience based on requirements that are job-related and consistent with business necessity.
- High school or GED Required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Office
Preferred education and experience: preferred education and experience based on requirements that are job-related and consistent with business necessity.
- Call Center experience.
- Experience and/or knowledge of the treatment industry.
- Ability to connect and empathize with patients and families seeking treatment.
- Experience working with a team setting.
Additional eligibility qualifications: additional requirements such as certifications, industry-specific experience and the experience working with certain equipment.
- Experience with telephony platforms
- Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) experience
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
I have received, reviewed and fully understand the above job description. I further understand that I am responsible for the satisfactory execution of the essential functions described therein with or without reasonable accommodation. I understand that my job duties and responsibilities may change on a temporary or regular basis according to the needs of my location or department and if so I will be required to perform such additional duties and responsibilities.
Employee Name: ________________________________________ Date_____________
Employee Signature: _____________________________________
Supervisor Name: ________________________________________ Date_____________
Supervisor Signature: _____________________________________
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.