Directly supervise the medical, supervisory, and support staff within the facility along with conducting overall administrative and fiscal operation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and enforce all company policies and procedures, including client and employee rights according to agency, state, federal and accreditation standards
- Plan for and administer managerial, operational, fiscal and reporting components of the organization
- Participate in the Performance Improvement Plan for client care, staff retention, and staff performance
- Ensure that all staff are assigned duties based upon education, experience and competency and job description
- Establish and maintain community relationships, including memorandums of agreement with community resources
- Supervise all staff, including medical, clinical and administrative
- Maintain a system for review and verification of credentials of staff prior to hire and as needed
- Ensure that policies for documentation in the client record are adhered to and timely
- Ensure the safety and well-being of staff and clients through the development and implementation of policies and procedures addressing health and safety accreditation standards
- Conduct ongoing review of clinical supervisor/lead counselor case files to insure compliance with Federal, State, CARF and facility requirements
- Conduct annual performance reviews of the supervisory, medical and support staff
- Complete all required trainings for orientation / annual as required by program, state and CARF
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in human services field; supplemented by five (5) years’ experience in management, or Bachelor’s degree in human services field; supplemented by ten (10) years’ experience in management in human services program related to working with families and clients;
- Assessed competence in administering and providing services to individuals, families, and/or clients;
- Management skills in addressing human resources and financial matters;
- Ability to coordinate the organization’s services with other community resources.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.