- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Primary Purpose of Position
The primary purpose of the position of Security Guard is to greet patients and visitors coming into the PTC facility and monitor both the interior and exterior areas of the building.
Duties and Responsibilities
In performing work within this job category, the Security Guard will routinely:
- Patrols assigned areas on foot to ensure personal, building, and equipment security.
- Examines doors, windows to determine that they are secure.
- Informs and warns violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles.
- Provides public assistance and information.
- Watches for and reports irregularities, such as fire hazards, leaking water pipes, behavior problems, and security doors left unlocked; sounds alarm in case of fire or presence of security threat.
- Participate in safety inspections and the Safety Committee as needed.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skill
1. Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
2. Ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel.
3. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
4. Ability to understand and follow safety procedures.
5. Ability to resolve patient complaints and concerns.
6. Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
7. Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws and regulations governing the operation of a methadone program.
HS Graduate with prior security officer experience, preferably in healthcare.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.