- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Position Title: Front Desk Receptionist
Responsible to: Executive Director
Responsible for: Secreterial, clerical, cash collection and third party billing aspects of the program.
Manage and perform cash collection, third party billing, all secretarial, clerical aspects of the program.
To promote Performance Improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the agency’s primary mission.
- Shall be responsible for cash collection and daily balancing.
- Shall be responsible for coordination of third party verification, billing and reimbursements.
- Shall be responsible for scheduling new patients for appointments.
- Shall be responsible for daily phone coverage functions.
- Shall be responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail functions.
- Shall train and supervise front desk and filing employees.
- Shall attend and participate in all meetings as required.
- Shall comply with all policies and applicable procedures.
- Shall help with observation of lobby area.
- Shall ensure cash collection policy and third party collections is being managed.
- Shall communicate all relevant information to supervisory staff in regard to clients and the facility.
- Shall assist with ordering office supplies and maintaining inventory list.
- Shall operate various office machines including copiers, faxes, computers, etc.
- Shall maintain professional, cooperative and effective liaison activities with staff and other agencies and community groups.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Shall manage Accounts Receivable/Accounts payable/deposits and report to ED.
High School diploma, Associates Degree, preferred; 3-5 years clerical experience in a billing and/or healthcare setting.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.