Job Summary: Supervises, manages and provides leadership for all clinical staff members as
well as the overall clinical operations of the program.
1. Meet regularly with counselors on an individual basis for case review
2. Assist/direct clinical meetings/case conferences with all clinical staff
3. Assist with staff meeting
4. Ongoing chart reviews to ensure compliance with Federal/State requirements
5. Intakes on new patients/supervision of other clinical staff completing intakes.
6. Participation/leadership in treatment team meetings as well as grievance and appeals
7. Assignment of clients to counselors
8. Provide counseling hours to clients, individual or group, per Federal/State requirements
9. Maintain and provide supervision on all program, state and federal paperwork re: client
10. Provide training, consultation and direction in dealing with difficult clients.
11. Attend all required management and supervision meetings
12. Manage any personnel issues with regards to clinical staff
13. Interview for the hiring of new clinical staff members and conduct/supervise training
efforts of all new clinical staff.
14. Conduct annual performance reviews and manage disciplinary processes with all clinical
15. Utilize the computer and related software for the daily functions of the position as
16. Interpretation of policies and procedures to be able to provide supervision in all clinical
matters to staff and patients.
17. Assist the Director as needed in the areas of state and CARF inspections, staffing
meetings, concerns and other areas as needed.
18. Participate in ongoing training per program/State/Federal requirements
19. Provide assistance in ongoing in-house training requirements
20. Perform other functions related to the position as required
• Licensed or certified as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) with relevant training, experience, or both, in the treatment of individuals with opioid addiction. AND LCADC. LCSW or LPC must have the CCS credential as well.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.