- Patients & Family
- Treatment & Therapies
- While You're Here
- Life After Treatment
Start Your Recovery Now
Reserve A Bed
Overcoming addiction can be difficult and challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here for you every step of the way—let us help you start your journey toward a better life and lasting recovery.
Take the first step to recovery that lasts.
To reserve a bed, please answer the following questions. After processing your submission, including insurance information, our patient contact center will send you a notification to confirm your reservation. Thank you.
Perform all secretarial, clerical aspects and utilization review of the program.
To promote Performance Improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the agency’s primary mission.
- Shall be responsible for all typing functions.
- Shall be responsible for daily phone coverage functions.
- Shall be responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail functions.
- Shall manage and maintain all forms.
- Shall attend and participate in all meetings as required.
- Shall comply with all policies and applicable procedures.
- Shall coordinate appointments for clients and staff.
- Shall communicate all relevant information to supervisory staff in regard to clients and the facility.
- Shall maintain a filing system.
- Shall maintain accurate records of time and attendance.
- Shall operate various office machines including copiers, typewriters, (or word processing equipment), and calculator.
- Shall maintain professional, cooperative and effective liaison activities with staff and other agencies and community groups.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Schedule and assist with initial client interview process
- High School Diploma
- Prefer reception experience
We offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package, paid time off, and the opportunity for professional development and advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.